Faux wood horizontal blinds
The perfect alternative for the discerning person who wants the look and feels of real wood, Modern Faux Wood Blinds have the beauty and consistency of authentic wood. There are many colours, finishes and slat sizes to choose from. Designed to be used in any type of room, they are impervious to heat, humidity and moisture. Think it’s wood? It’s Faux – noticeable by touch only!
- Slats are made of engineered polymer and PVC and offer 100% of the warmth and luxury of real wood.
- Available in 2″, 2 ¼”, and 2 ½” slat sizes.
- Slats resist fading, warping and cracking, even in humid conditions. Great for bathrooms, solariums, and kitchens.
- Low profile head rail adds strength for large blinds and prevents sagging and bowing.
- The trapezoid bottom rail ensures tighter closure, sits cleanly on the sill and disappears when the blind is closed.
- The omega cord lock system reduces the lift force required to raise the blind from 30% to 50%, making it very easy to raise and lower the blind.
- Designer Series and Cotton tapes – Optional decorative feature for 2″ blinds.
- Break away cord tassels – A child safety feature to protect your family.
- Contoured valance and clips.
Care & maintenance
- If dusting, use a soft, clean dust cloth to wipe the blinds. If vacuuming, use the brush attachment to wipe the blinds. For either technique, first, tilt slats up, then down (but not entirely closed) to reach the entire top and bottom surfaces.