Enjoy the best of both worlds with Vertical Wrap which combines the visual beauty of a soft, elegant sheer with the light control, privacy and functionality of a vertical blind. The Vertical Wrap fabrics are light and airy, very resilient and can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- Many stylish sheers to choose from, including European voiles, batiste, linens and poly silks, in soft neutral tones.
- Vanes are available in white or ivory.
- PVC Vane choices – Select from the “Frost” vane that filters the light, when closed yet, provides privacy or the standard opaque PVC vane which is room darkening when closed.
- The Vectra 5000 heavy-duty anodized aluminum track has precision-engineered carriers for improved aesthetics. Clear steam carriers enhance the look of the track.
- Choose the valance that suits your style from our wide range of options that provide a beautifully finished look: President and Double President Valance, Deluxe Vertical Valance and 2 choices of Soft Drapery Valances, as well, as the Highgate Wood Cornice Valance.
- Seamless sheers have a double 4” hem, uniquely designed corners and a training thread providing a uniform finish (sheer is 3 times fullness).
- Headrail system features state-of-the-art componentry, providing smooth, quiet operation year after year.
- Chain control easily assists you in operating your blinds to provide the right amount of light or privacy.
- Comes standard with a valance-less bevelled headrail.
- Unique, patented snap system to attach the sheer fabric to carriers.
Care & maintenance
- To maintain the elegant look of the sheers, we recommend using a feather duster or a vacuum cleaner on a low suction setting to remove any dust. Sheer fabrics are easy to remove and may also be machine washed on a gentle cycle with mild laundry detergent in warm water. The sheer fabric must be removed immediately after the spin cycle and placed back in position on the track while slightly damp. NEVER PUT SHEER FABRIC IN THE DRYER.