Offer a leading-edge design, giving windows an air of classic elegance. Our advanced engineering technology provides the consistency and warmth of real wood while helping the shutters maintain their superior strength and their durability, providing you with decades of outstanding performance. With an array of louvre sizes, panel configurations and frame styles, in soft tones and wood tones, shutters will complement and enhance any Décor.
- Advanced engineered materials offer the look and warmth of real wood.
- Finish protects shutters from common spills.
- Scratch-resistant – custom-crafted shutters offer superior durability and strength.
- No mouse whole design allows the louvres to close tightly in both directions, providing greater privacy.
- Offered in a selection of soft tones and wood tones colours:
- Unique louvre design – our engineered shape allows for the maximum view when louvres are open and have an optimum R-value when closed. Acoustical properties also provide noticeable noise reduction.
- Available in 2 ½”, 3 ½” or 4 ½” louvre sizes.
- Choose from 4 frame options: Linear frame, Tilt-in Z frame, Crown frame and Trim frame.
- Choose from a variety of hinge colours: antique brass, nickel, off-white and white.
- Tilt-bar options: front centre tilt-bar and optional hidden rear tilt-bar (hinge side).
- Split Tilt-bar Option – This option allows you to control the top and bottom louvres independently, without a divider rail.
- Bi-Pass and Bi-Fold Tracking systems – ideal for large windows and patio doors.
- Bay or Bow Windows – custom shutters will add style and beauty to any bay, bow or corner windows.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® and GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certified.
- Energy Efficient: shutters in your home increases thermal efficiency –
- Child Safety – The inherent design and functionality of shutters do not use cords, so children and pets stay safe.
Care & maintenance
- Shutters provide a warm and welcoming space with minimal maintenance. Occasional cleaning with a soft clean cloth or light vacuuming keeps your shutters looking great.