Features and Benefits
Wooden Horizontal Blinds are made of high-quality hardwoods that add warmth and elegance to any room you install them in. Choose from a wide selection of paints or stains to add the perfect finish to your 1″, 2″ or 2 ½″ 3″, 3″ corrugated slats. The strength, elegance and versatility of wood blinds make them an ideal addition to any contemporary or traditional decor.
- Made of high-quality hardwood.
- Wide selection of paints and stains that complement any decor.
- Privacy-enhancing option: slats with notches that block even more light from outside.
- The recline by cord is included as standard; seats are available as an option.
- Designer series fabric and cotton ribbon. Additional decoration option for 2″ models.
- The trapezium-shaped lower rail provides stronger links, sits more discreetly on the window sill and disappears when the blind is closed.
- Custom shapes and sizes are available.
- Automated mechanism offered on the 2″ slatted model.
- Exclusive continuous cord system that raises, lowers and tilts the shade with a single movement.